LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form is Out
LUTH Anaesthetic Technician Programme, How to register School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT), SAT requirememnt, Duration of School of Anaesthetic Technician Programme and How to fill LUTH Anaesthetic Technician Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT) of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) 2021/2022 Academic Session. See guideline below:
LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Requirements.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 30 years.
- Applicants must possess a Senior Secondary Certificate (SSSC) or its equivalent with passes at Credit level in six (6) subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Knowledge of science subjects will be an advantage.
- LUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form
- LUTH (HND) Health Information Management Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION: Written examination will be conducted at the School of Anaesthetic Technician, LUTH, idi – Araba. Successful candidates will be asked to provide original copies of relevant certificates for screening and interview at the same venue.
Examination Date: To Be Announced.
Venue: Department of Anaesthesia, LUTH
Time: 9.00a m
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st July, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!