LSETF/USADF Training Form 2023 | The Lagos state Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and United State African Development Foundation has open application portal for Nigerian Youth to register and participate for free Skill development, Access to Finance and vocational training.
LSETF/USADF Apparel & Pattern Making Training Application Form
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and the United States African Development Foundation (USADF), in collaboration with Dokadots Clothing, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians for the free vocational training on apparel & pattern making.
1. Do you want to expand your knowledge in the fashion sector? e Do you want to position yourself for career success as a problem solver in the fashion industry?
2. The free vocational training from LSETF / USADF in collaboration with Dokadots Clothing on apparel & pattern making is what you need to develop the skill-set you need to face the challenges in the fashion industry. e Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, build a network and grow your business.
a. Garment Marketing
b. Garment Production.
Youths between 18 – 35 years and resident in Lagos State.
a. Free training
b. 100% practical based
c. Certification from LSETF / USADF and
d. Stipend provision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
You May Also Like To Apply the Following:
- Workforce Group (Tech Top Talent Programme) 2023
- PenCom: National Pension Commission (Non-Interest Loan)
- How To Get Npower POS Machine (Only Beneficiary)
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2023 Has Open (Get Up To N3 Million)
- CBN: TIES Undergraduate & Graduate Grant (Up To N150 Million)