NYIF Loan Application Portal 2023 |The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) portal has open for those that did not qualify for last concluded batch, Successful applicant will received up to N3 Million Credit Facility, Check the requirement.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund. An Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- CBN: TIES Undergraduate & Graduate Grant (Up To N150 Million)/How To Apply
- UBA Graduate Recruitment 2023/How To Apply
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2023
- Smedan Talent Hunt Program For Young Nigerian2023(Fully Funded)/ How To Apply
- FMYSD Approved Youths For NYIF Loan (List Of Beneficiaries) Download PDF
- NJFP( Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program) Shortlisted Candidate 2023/ How To Check
Who Is Eligible?
1) Individuals/Non-registered Businesses
a. Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
b. Has a valid BVN and means of ID
c. Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
d. Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
2) Registered Businesses
a. Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b. Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
c. Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
d. Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
e. Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
How to apply
To apply Visit the official NYIF portal and submit your application form