2022 Federal Government Education Bursary For Undergraduate Students in Nigeria| The Ministry of Education Scholarship Board has open portal for Bursary award for Nigeria students studying education in Nigeria Colleges of Education and Universities to apply. check below the guideline for successful application.
Are you a student admitted to one of Nigeria’s colleges of education or universities looking for financial assistance to further your education? This is an excellent Scholarship opportunity for you.
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
Note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
- Bursary or scholarships (Money will be given to students based on financial need and/or academic performance)
Eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award:
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
Note: Application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters.
How To Apply
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For more information visit: www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.
Read: How to Apply a Second Cohort United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) 2023 For Young Graduates
Leave a Reply