List of Federal Government Grant/Loan Disbursement | This article contain the list of Grant Program which the disbursement of cash has commence. if you applied the following Federal Government grant program rejoice. The grant/Loan disbursement to the beneficiaries has comment. Full details.
The Federal Government of Nigeria embark on empowering all Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises (MSME), Artisan, Traders, Agriculture as well as touching many life in low-income communities in the country.
- Increase food and agriculture system productivity and enhance efficient production
- Increase income and cash flow among market women and men in both rural and urban areas
- Develop and promote innovative local food-based models, including local production, processing, and marketing of highly nutritious foods for the prevention and/or treatment of wasting/acute malnutrition.
- Promote socially responsible marketing/advertising to increase demand for safe, nutritious foods and other nutrition-related commodities and services. Etc.
FG has commence Disbursement in the following program:
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) by Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development: The Disbursement of N500, 000 maximum to the beneficiaries . For your Disbursement Read full details
- Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS): The AGSMEIS comprises SMS and House Hold. For those that applied under SMS without Certified Business Name (CAC) are entitle of N1000000 Maximum but for those beneficiaries under House Hold entitle to N5M and above. For your Disbursement Read Full Detalls
- Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative (SEIFAC): is a multi-crops producer, processor and marketing Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative that connects Smallholder Farmers that cultivates: these nine (9) crops namely Rice, Maize, Sesame, Cassava, Yam, Groundnuts, Bambaranuts, Sorghum and Soybean. N2.5M, 3M and 5M Disbursement to beneficiaries. For your Disbursement Read Full details
- SPW: Special Public Works : SPW 774000 Workers : It is a dry season/off season transient job programme and was originally designed for the rehabilitation/maintenance of public and social infrastructure. Participants were to be paid an allowance of N20,000 monthly and were to be recruited largely from the pool of unskilled persons ordinarily resident in those rural areas. For your Disbursement Read Full Detail
COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ): It comprises of Microenterprises and SMEs, The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Bank will assess the capacity of the customer through the customer’s business history; via total account statement turnover (with NMFB and other banks), however this would not be the only tool used to determine customer’s eligibility.
(Note: Where a review of the customer’s account statement raises fundamental issues, the bank reserves the right to make decisions as considered appropriate).
- Customers who have agreed to allow the NMFB Credit unit assess their financial records.
- Customer must show that the request is justified by the level of sales proceeds evident in the account statement turnover. Also, the customer’s books (ledger) should also justify the numbers.
- Evidence of opportunity cost or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic. For your Disbursement Read Full detail
The list of Pending Disbursement click Here