FG SPW 774000 Workers Payment Commence| The payment of SPW 774000 -NDE Commenced Partial Payments Of Stipends. If you are among the SPW 774000 workers rejoice. How to get paid by NDE SPW 774000, The ministry of state Labour & Employment issue new directive to the National Directorate of Employment to commenced Partial Payments of the FG SPW 774000 Jobs Programme Read More.
How do understand by SPW 774000: AFJP Farmers Loan Application/ How to Apply
SPW: Special Public Works was approved by President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on October, 2019.
NHGSFP(National Home Grown School Feeding Program) Application Form 2021/ Apply Now
It is a dry season/off season transient job programme and was originally designed for the rehabilitation/maintenance of public and social infrastructure. Participants were to be paid an allowance of N20,000 monthly and were to be recruited largely from the pool of unskilled persons ordinarily resident in those rural areas.
Read the latest Job: Teach For Nigeria Application Form 2021 Begin -How To Apply
On Monday 6th of April, 2020, the Honourable Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning in a Press conference, announced the approval of Mr President for the extension of this programme to all 36 states and the FCT from October- December 2020 as a means of mitigating the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on the economy.
Beneficiaries are engaged in:
- Drainage digging and clearance
- Irrigation canals clearance
- Rural feeder road maintenance
- Maintenance of the Great Green Wall nurseries and orchards in Borno, Jigawa and Katsina state
- Traffic control
- Street cleaning
- Cleaning of public infrastructure like Health Centres, Schools and the likes.
- A total of 40,000 direct transient jobs were expected to be created in the eight pilot states.
But before the commencement of Payments Of Stipends The ministry in charge discover some error and a lot of mistake by some beneficiaries below:
- After the release of some of the funds by the Ministry of Finance for the payment of SPW stipends, I directed rigorous scrutiny of the accounts of the participants before payments.
- We discovered instances of accounts not matching BVNs, multiple accounts bearing a single BVN, non-existent BVNs etc.
- Because of our determination to eliminate fraud, | further directed the NDE to write to the banks to clean up these anomalies b4 commencing payments
- So far, only ACCESS Bank has responded with accounts verified for payments and the NDE has today commenced payments of those accounts with ACCESS Bank
- We await the responses of ZENITH, UBA, FCMB, FIDELITY, HERITAGE & Yobe Micro-Finance Banks to clean up the anomalies
- Our determination to ensure those selected for this programme get paid to assist them in these tough times is also matched by our determination to ensure that the programme does not spiral into a vehicle for fraud; not under the watch of Mr President; not under my watch
Join Over 100,000 Readers Now!
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
we’re still waiting for you the committee of ESPW please try to do as much as possible don’t show any such kind of selfishness
abubakar sani Muhammad