INEC Adhoc Staff Screening & Training Date Fix 2023/ The authority of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fix official date for the commencement of Adhoc Staff Screening and Training for the shortlisted candidate 2023.
- Screening & Training Date: Tuesday 17th January, 2023
- Screening requirement check below:
INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Positions:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- RAC Manager
INEC authority has begun sending invitation messages to shortlisted candidates and also advised them to present themselves for the Screening in their Local Governments and if you haven’t receive your message continue checking the spam in your registered email.
Requirement/ Location for the Screening:
- Serving Corp members are to appear with their Call up Letter and NYSC ID
- STUDENTS are to present Tertiary School ID card and/ or Letter of Admission.
- Staff of MDAs will be in the Screening with their Appointment letters from current Employer, and /or past promotion letters.
- Ex Corp members would be in the Screening with their NYSC discharge certificate.
INEC Adhoc Staff Training for Supervisory Presiding Officer, Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers and Collation Officers has been scheduled as Follows:
- SPO – 9th Febraury 2023 to 11th February 2023 – 3days
- PO/APO – 13th February 2023 to 16th Fabruary 2023 – 4dyas
- CO – 21st February to 23rd February – 3 days
NOTE: The final list of INEC Adhoc Staff candidate who will actively participate in the conduct of the 2023 general election would be release across the 774 LGAs of the Federation.