Inec shortlisted candidate 2023 | The list of shortlisted candidate for INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 General Election has been release. If you had applied the following position SPO, PO/APO, RAC and RATECH, check your name now before is loo late.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Nigerian citizens who are eligible and are interested to serve as ad-hoc staff will be employ for electoral duties.
- Nigeria Police Force Shortlisted Candidate List 2022 is Out
- NSCDC Final List of Shortlisted Candidate 2022 Is Out/Check Now
- NECO GCE November/December Exam Result 2022 Is Out/ Check Now
INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Positions:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) – Click Here
- Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) – Click Here
- Registration Area Technician (RATECH) – Click Here
- RAC Manager – Click Here
1. Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs):
Source Institution and Qualification
- Federal Public / Civil Service / MDAs – Staff on GL 10-14 (Priority is given MDAs. qualified staff of NYSC / NOA / NIMC.
- INEC Staff – RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties (GL 10 – 14).
2. Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO):
Those applying for this post must be:
- NYSC – Serving Corps members
- Former NYSC – Not earlier than 2018 (i.e 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Federal & State Tertiary Institution – Students in Penultimate year & a year to Convocation.
- MDAs (Federal and State) – Permanent Staff with OND or on GL 07 – 10.
3. RAC Manager :
- The school / institution hosting the RAC or Super RAC – Head of school or/a Staff on GL 07 and above.
4. Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- INEC Staff – Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties.
- NYSC – Serving Corps members in the Commission (where available).
General Criteria for All Positions
a. Applicants must not be a political party member.
b. Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
c. Applicants must reside in the STATE selected.
Application Closing Date 8:00 PM: 14th December, 2022.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the application link https://pres.inecnigeria.org . (Portal opens by 8:00 AM 13th November, 2022).
Link To check INEC Shortlisted Candidate 2023 General Election:
Currently, the INEC authority has begun sending invitation messages to shortlisted candidates through email and phone number used during registration. Candidates are urged to confirm their deployment availability as soon as possible by logging into their email, selecting spam, and clicking the link there and register before is too late.
Additional information to note:
a. The help desk details: Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal.
c. A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
d. All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections