NABTEB GCE Registration Guide 2023 | If you are prospective candidates preparing for GCE Nov/Dec of National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) 2023, the directive and the procedure for the registration. below are the details.
The process of registering of NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec, The registration center, How to purchase the E-Pin, the requirement, closing date, Examination time and date, read the full page.
The information reaching us that, the Registrar/Chief Executive has approved the commencement for GCE Nov/Dec of National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) 2023.
NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Purchase E-Pin Center
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
b. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
c. NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
d. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
e. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Candidates are advise to visit any approved purchase center and obtain the registration PIN and follow the registration steps and guideline for successful submission.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee.
- The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,250 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level) is N15,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate
How to Register for NABTEB GCE Form.
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
Steps to get you started
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
Things not to do in the Portal
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook