Africa Master’s degree Scholarship Programme 2024 | Africa Master’s degree Scholarship Programme 2024 are now available at Wageningen University. The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa. Check on available scholarship
Wageningen University & Research is a public university in Wageningen, Netherlands, specializing in life sciences with a focus on agriculture, technical and engineering subjects. It is a globally important center for life sciences and agricultural research.
- 10 students from Africa countries to study at Wageningen University ( Fully Funded)
- Travel to and from The Netherlands
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Tuition fee coverage for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- Must be a citizen of an African country
- Applicants must applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before the given deadline
- You are an excellent and a proven top 5% student with a First class honours degree and a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Sufficient academic performance throughout your BSc degree, as shown by an average unweighted mark that meets the required minimum, as determined in the International credentials evaluation guide.
- All of our master’s programmes are in English. Within the university, we distinguish between two levels of English proficiency. When applying, make sure that you meet the minimum test results that are needed for your programme(s) of choice. View the list with required English language levels per programme at the website.
- Individual master’s programmes may add specific requirements in addition to the general requirements. Please check the ‘admission and application’ details per MSc programme before you apply.
NOTE: The selection procedure for this scholarship is based on invitation.
How to apply Africa Master’s degree Scholarship Programme 2024 At Wageningen University
If you are ready to start your journey as a student at Wageningen University & Research, complete the consists of two steps:
- Submit an application request in Studielink
- Upload your documents in the application portal Osiris
- February 1 2024: Deadline to apply for an MSc programme
- March 21, 2024: Invitation of selected candidates to take part in the further selection process (approx. 40 candidates will be selected)
- April 4, 2024: Deadline of the assignment
- April 17, 2024: Decision about invitation online interviews communicated (approx. 20 candidates will be interviewed)
- April 23 – May 3, 2024: MS Teams interviews
- May 13, 2024: Results of the selection process communicated