NITDA Cyber Security Training 2023 | The program is to create 1million+ jobs in Nigeria Digital Economy and to build the capacity of Nigerian youths in digital literacy to enhance economic transformation, Don’t miss the opportunity apply now. Application Deadline: September 10, 2023
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in partnership with O-range Cyber Security Training Centre and TECEBE NIG LTD, is calling for applications to participate in the 5-day Ethical Hacking (CyberSecurity) Training Programme, As part of the Federal Government’s Commitment to job creation.
- How to safeguard your digital life, personal data, and online interactions against a multitude of cyber threats
- How to safeguard sensitive information while fostering trust among users, clients, and partners while meeting regulatory compliance standards
- How to find out where your web application can be attacked and shore up the weakness before exploitation
- The tactics used by malicious actors to manipulate individuals, and be able to recognise and defend yourself against such manipulative cyber threats.
- How to earn rewards while contributing to improved digital security by identifying and reporting vulnerabilities in software and systems
- How to recognise, mitigate, and protect against harmful malicious software, bolstering your overall cyber-security awareness
- How to gather critical information about potential targets, enhance your ability to assess vulnerabilities, and strengthen cybersecurity measures
- How to gather publicly available information, enabling informed decision-making and improved cybersecurity by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Nigerian Youth residing or having accommodation in Kwara State
- Participants must be at least 15 years old.
- NYSC Corps members within Kwara State
- Undergraduates and graduates within Kwara State Vicinity
- Secondary school students living in Kwara State
- Any individual wishing to acquire ethical hacking skills in order to pursue a career in Cyber Security
How to Apply NITDA Cyber Security Training 2023
Interested candidate are to register NITDA Cyber Security Training online. Click here
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Africa Fellowship for Young Energy Leaders 2023
- AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023