How to Apply FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub 2023| The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Vice President will launch a digital hub that will empower one million youths across the country with digital and related skills. Are you looking for financial support for your business, or you want to start a new business but no money. Don’t miss president Bola Amed Tinubu Empowerment. Apply here.
FG Partner’s Wema Bank to Set up MSME Tech, Is your business registered? If not register your business now to be part of the programme Click here
- CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) Registration/Full Instruction
- Survival Fund (Easiest Way To Verified Your Company CAC Number)
- Easy Way to register company / Business name in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023
The ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub 2023 objectives of the programme include: to empower young enterprenuers by providing them with tailored financial products, training and support to enable them build sustainable businesses that will support the growth of Nigeria’s economy.
The programme also to supporting tech-savvy youths with keen interest in digital innovations and aspire to drive technological advancements, by providing them with financial solutions, training and access to strategic partnerships; and empowering young employees to become an integral part of the workforce in Nigeria especially those deployed through the NYSC.
FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub, positioned to serve as a centralised platform to provide cutting-edge digital skills, mentorship and networking opportunities, is targeted at tech-savvy youths and young entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
The programme focus:
The focus is on promoting entrepreneurship, skills development and the integration of young employees in the workforce, particularly getting one million youths employed in the digital economy and upskilling SMEs who can directly add value to the country’s economy.
- Grants will be provided under a collaborative arrangement between the federal government and WEMA Bank, setting aside N500 million to be given to SMEs and techprenuers.
- In mentorship, 500,000 SMEs across Nigeria will be mentored by experts while coaches will train and upskill them for business growth and quantum leap
- One million young adults will be trained in software engineering, product management, business analysis, cloud computing, product design, using a specialised curriculum designed for the FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub
- Must be a youths in Nigeria
- Must have a reisteed business from Cooperate Affairs Commission
- Have an entrepreneurial knowledge
NOTE: They would be run in partnership with a leading financial institution in Nigeria, WEMA Bank. The arrangement for the initiative was reached after a recent meeting between representatives of the bank and Shettima in Abuja.
The FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub, would open first in Lagos and Borno States with Katsina, Cross River, Anambra, Oyo, and Kano to follow afterwards.
How to Apply FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
Interested the portal for FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment will open soon, Visit this page regularly to be the first to register. Apply Here