The program provides a platform for startups to get access to industry experts and mentors, as well as experience-based learning through a series of masterclasses. Application Deadline: August 15, 2023
AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program is a 15-week program that is targeted at startups of all stages, from the idea stage to scale-up. They are looking for startups who can collaborate with them in the following areas: Customer management, Distribution, Process Efficiency
The AXA, one of the world’s leading insurance firms, is specifically tailored to cater to startups at various stages, ranging from conceptualisation to scale-up. Designed to nurture innovation and growth, it connects startups with industry experts and mentors and provides hands-on experience through a series of masterclasses.
Program Focus Areas
- Customer Management: Enhancing customer relations and experience.
- Distribution: Expanding the reach and delivery of insurance services.
- Process Efficiency: Streamlining operations and boosting overall efficiency.
- connected to AXA’s Internal Resources to build out your ideas or insurance solutions
- Incubation for the innovation (e.g., API access, expertise, mentorship etc.)
- If you successfully create value adding products or services, we will become a paying client
- Access to Industry wide scaling and commercialization support
Startups, Founders, Innovators applying for AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program must:
- Have innovative solutions that align with the program’s theme and focus areas across AXA Mansard’s value chain.
- Have a prototype or MVP (minimum viable product) that has been tested with potential customers.
- Have a clear value proposition and differentiation from existing solutions in the market.
- Be incorporated as a legal entity in Nigeria.
- Be willing to commit up to 6 hours weekly for the duration of the innovation exchange program.
How to Apply AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
Interested applicants click here to apply
- Cutoff for application: August 15th, 2023
- Start Date: August 21st, 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023