Nigeria International Breweries 2023 | The Nigeria International Breweries are looking for people interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career to apply for Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023. Read through.
- International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer
- All appointments will be made in line with the International Breweries Plc employment equity plan and talent requirements
- Application Deadline: Unspecified
Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results.
They are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. They want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Burke Climate and Health Fellowship Award (Up to $75,000) By Harvard Global Health Institute 2023
- How to Apply Foodtech Innovation Awards 2023 (Fully Funded)
- National Entrepreneurship & Innovation Programme (NEIP) Ghana 2023 (Fully Funded)
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
International Breweries PLC are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together.
How to Nigeria International Breweries /Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
Interested and talented person that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development. Click Here to apply