Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022/2023| The Association of commonwealth universities has open registration portal for Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships, QECS is a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country, Check out the requirement, eligibility and how to apply below.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships: Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime. Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face.
You May Like apply others Available scholarship:
- Federal Government BEA Scholarship- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Fully Funded To Study Abroad 2021/2022 Apply Now
- Nigeria Health Watch Award 2021/2022 (Only Journalist In Nigeria) Register Now
- Enterprise Adventure 2022( Prizes Up To USD $1,000) How To Apply
- Swedish Institute Scholarships (Study Master’s Program In Sweden)2022/ How To Apply
- AIMS Master’s Scholarship (Only Mathematical Sciences Students) 2022/How To Apply
- Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship For Masters’ Programs(Up To 10,000 EUR ) At MCI 2022
- Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship (Students For Masters Study) At MCI 2022
- Grants And Scholarship By Stephen J. Brady (Up To $10,000) Only Students In The U.S. 2021
- APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship (Up To $4,000) 2022/ How To Apply
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees;
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award;
- Return economy flights to their host country;
- An arrival allowance;
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
QECS Partner Institutions:
- University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- North-West University, South Africa
- Rhodes University, South Africa
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- University of Pretoria (UP), South Africa
- University of Venda, South Africa
- University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
- Open to Citizens of Commonwealth countries or those who hold refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
The selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria:
- Academic history/references
- Plan of Study
- Development Impact and Post Study Outreach
- Creating Networks
How To Apply
Before submitting an application, review the available courses and entry requirements – in addition to the application guidance. Select a course that is offered at the university you select at the start of the form for your application to be counted.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted.
Closing date: 24 January, 2022.
Leave a Reply