Federal Government BEA scholarship 2021/2022| This is to inform the general public and the interested Nigerian citizen that the federal Ministry of Education are open Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award for both Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students. Apply now before is too late. Read
These scholarships are fully funded to applicants intending to study in the following countries: Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia
The BEA Federal Government scholarship mission is to use education as a tool for fostering the development of all Nigerian citizens to their full potentials, in the promotion of a strong, democratic, egalitarian, prosperous, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation under God.”
Others Scholarship Universities Click Here
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Romania;
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page.
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the completed Application Form
FIELDS OF STUDY:
a. Undergraduate level Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
b. Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
GENERAL NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
1) Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
2) The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imamat, Quran Teaching Professor, and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted;
3) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened 18th November 2021 to close 15th January 2022 to complete the application form online,
4) All applicants for the Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
5) All Applicants to upload the following certificates online;
a. UNDERGRADUATE (UG): WAEC/WASSCE, Birth Certificate, Indigene letter.
b. POSTGRADUATE (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Birth Certificate, WAEC/WASSCE Indigene letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
1) Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
2) Data page of the current International passport;
3) Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
4) National Identification Number (NIN)
5) Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Interested Applicant Click Here
Leave a Reply