The Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship portal are now open, Scholarship up to 10,000 EUR under the patronage of Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker allows students engaged in the ideas, principles, values and future of the European Union as well as the economic, technological and social development of the European continent, to pursue their studies at a prestigious European university. Read through.
The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master’s program. The scholarship may be extended to the second year of the master‘s program upon successful completion of the first year and a positive evaluation.
- U.S. Department Call For: Two Opportunities For Nigerian Agribusiness In Dubai 2022
- AFDB: African Development Bank Loans (Up To $210 Million)/How To Apply
- Generation Google Scholarship (North America Only) 2021/2022/ How To Apply
- Robert And Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships
- Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics & Management
- International Business & Law
- International Business & Management
- International Health & Social Management
- Management, Communication & IT
- Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
- Digital Business MBA
- Executive MBA
- Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online)
- Digital Marketing & Analytics MSC (online)
- Management & Leadership MSC
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
- For all masters’ programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries
- For all Executive masters’ programs: All nationals
- Students who have been engaged in ideas and issues related to Europe and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Master’s thesis related to Europe.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
Applications will be selected based on the following criteria:
Current (or past) commitment to European ideas and issues
- Degree and nature of engagement / commitment
- Evidence provided
- Impact achieved
Future commitment to European ideas and issues
- Feasibility of the defined goals
- Match and congruence of applicant’s European focus and chosen MCI degree
- Potential impact of applicants´ goals
Applications will be evaluated in a two-stage process involving a pre-selection round and an interview with shortlisted candidates.
The final decision is made based on the following weighting:
- 50% submitted documents
- 50% interview with the jury
How To Apply:
Application requirements include:
- Submitted application for admission to the respective MCI study program.
- A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to the aims of the scholarship related to Europe including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals supporting the scholarship aims and explaining how their studies at the MCI will help them achieve them.
- Language proficiency
- Passport copy (not applicable for Executive masters’ applicants)
Leave a Reply