Education International Recruitment 2021| A Research, Policy and Advocacy Coordinator is needed at Education International, How to apply for a job vacancies at Education International, The nature of application and requirement to apply for any positions of career job at Education International is in this page. Carefully read the details below.
Education International is the world’s largest Global Union Federation that brings together organisations of teachers and other education employees from across the world.
Link to apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment (Coke Summership) 2021
Do you want to apply any of Research, Policy and Advocacy Coordinator at Education International?, If yes, There’s a space for you, follow the guideline below on how to apply.
The successful candidate combines practitioner expertise from firsthand experience of teaching (at any level), with skills and knowledge in the areas of education research, policy, and advocacy. Knowledge and experience of working on gender equality, equity, minorities’ rights, and anti-discrimination in the teaching profession, is strongly desired. The role requires solid political judgement, working knowledge of the global political landscape and the ability to collaborate with colleagues from around the world.
You May Also Like:
- DBN (Development Bank Of Nigeria) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
- NLNG ( Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas) Postgraduate Scholarship (Study At UK) Apply Now
- NSCIP (National Supply Chain Integration Project) – How To Apply
About the Role:
Through their 386 member unions and organisations, they represent more than 32.5 million teachers and education support personnel in 178 countries and territories in a shared mission to achieve quality education for all.
Reporting to the Director of Research, Policy, and Advocacy, the Coordinator conducts research, analyses, and evaluations of the effects of policy developments, proposals, and initiatives on EI and its membership in the field of education. This position works closely with stakeholders and relevant international and regional agencies to influence policy development in support of EI’s advocacy goals and strategic objectives.
- Research, review and critically evaluate trends, developments, and policy proposals that impact EI’s membership.
- Liaise with EI member organisations, external partners, policymakers, and other stakeholders to propose improvements and changes in line with EI’s strategic objectives and advocacy goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quantitative and qualitative research projects by determining project goals, research methods and test parameters.
- Research, write, edit, and amend EI position papers, policy documents, and other materials as required.
- Gather data and evidence to support EI’s policy and advocacy positions.
- Manage projects and coordinate and collaborate within and across teams/units.
- Maintain strong relationships with and support the EI regional offices and member organisations in research, policy, and advocacy development.
- Assist and provide support to internal EI structures as required.
- Represent EI at various meetings and events with member organisations, external partners, policymakers, and other stakeholders, as required.
- Organise and coordinate meetings.
- Keep up to date with current social, political, and economic developments to be able to advise on these topics.
- Use a strong understanding of EI’s strategic direction and organizational goals to guide research, policy, and advocacy development.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Applicant should possess a diploma or degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years of classroom experience as a qualified teacher.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a policy role, preferably in a trade union or in a not-for-profit environment.
- English language proficiency, with additional fluency in another official language of EI (French, Spanish).
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly skilled in collaborating with teammates and external stakeholders.
- Able to grasp complex information and present it to diverse audiences in an accessible fashion.
- Skilled at using empathy to listen and understand diverse perspectives.
- Able to effectively meet deadlines by managing competing responsibilities and multiple tasks.
- Skilled in collaborating with teammates and external partners in a multicultural environment.
- Able to work accurately with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimal supervision while exhibiting strong initiative and judgment.
- Salary and conditions of service are in accordance with the Education International collective agreement, which defines a competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience and based on pre-established salary ranges. This position is subject to Belgian fiscal regulations.
- The post-holder will be based at the EI Head Office in Brussels, but the fulfilment of the duties and responsibilities may require some foreign travel.
- The appointment will be made from an agreed date upon the completion of the selection and appointment process.
How To Apply:
Interested applicant your applications must include a resume (CV) and a cover letter outlining in detail how the candidate meets the criteria for appointment set out above. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Address your application to the EI General Secretary and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2021.
Leave a Reply