NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2021| The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Overseas Scholarship has commence 2021, Candidates wishing to study Overseas Postgraduate program are invited to apply, How to apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship, What you need to know about NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship is in this page. Review the details below.
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the directive and guidelines of this page for proper application.
You May Also Like:
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition For Undergraduate Students 2021
- PAP Scholarship Form 2021/2022 Apply Now
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship (Local And Foreign) 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- PTDF Scholarship For MSc, PhD Programme (Study At China, Malaysia, Germany, France)
- AADP (Africa Agri-Food Development Programme) Get Up To €250,000/ Apply Now
NLNG Scholarship award for Nigeria Students study Postgraduate, Masters Degree program in the United Kingdom (UK), The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
Important Information and Notice
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
Application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
Deadline: July 31, 2021.