UK Commonwealth Scholarship Fellowship Plan CSFP 2023-2024 | The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom has opened an application portal for Commonwealth countries to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan CSFP 2023-2024. To provide the primary UK government scholarship scheme focused on international development goals. Read on to find out how to apply.
To date, over 30,000 people have taken up Commonwealth Scholarships since the first group of 175 Scholars arrived in the UK in 1960. During those 6 decades, the scheme has constantly developed, adapting to the very different world of a 56-nation Commonwealth of 2022.
The CSC operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) and is a vivid demonstration of the UK’s enduring commitment to the Commonwealth.
The Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan CSFP is only available to students who plan to pursue their Masters and Ph.D. programs in the 2023/2024 academic year.
NOTE: The entire application process for Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan CSFP is free; no money is required.
- Applicant must have 2nd Class Upper Division in his/her 1st Degree
- A Relevant Masters degree in addition to at least a 2nd Class Lower Division in his/her 1st degree for Ph.D
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Applicant must have gotten two (2) admission from UK Institution
- Applicant must print out their completed forms before submitting it online
- Ph.D candidates must upload a supporting statement from the UK University.
How To Apply
Eligible applicants are to visit the CSFP website: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk
Application Deadline: 18th October 2022
For more information, contact the management on 09082454557, 09124516750.
- QECS: Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (Study Master’s degree) 2022/2023
- How To Apply for Commonwealth Master Scholarship 2022
- Portal David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022 (Undergraduate Students Only)
- Portal Greece Finance Scholarships For MBA and Msc (Leventis Foundation 2022)
Leave a Reply