Uganda CocaCola Beverages Africa Graduate in Training Program 2023| The CocaCola Beverages Africa is embarking on recruiting young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals from Uganda to expand the level of their production and also to less unemployment the Uganda country. read through
Application Deadline: September 05 2023
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 17 000 employees, serving a combined population of over 300 million people across the continent.
The CCBA vision is to refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as a business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders. We conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity for shared value and the greater good. We are a world class, customer-orientated, socially and environmentally conscious fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company that is driven by engaged, motivated and inspired employees.
Job Position: Graduate in Trainee
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective on the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
Applicants should have a First-class or Second-class Upper university degree completed between 2021 and 2023 in any of the following disciplines:
- Manufacturing (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Logistics (Logistics & Transport)
- Finance (Statistics, Commerce, or accounting)
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree ( First Class or Upper second-class honors) from a recognized University.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated between (2021-2023).
- Not more than 25 years of age by the date of the advert.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing, and relationship-building skills.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Africa Fellowship for Young Energy Leaders 2023
- AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023
How to Apply Uganda CocaCola Beverages Africa Graduate in Training Program 2023
Apply Uganda CocaCola Beverages Africa Graduate in Training Program 2023, If you are young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22 to 25 years. Click here to apply
For more information: Visit Uganda CocaCola Beverages Africa