AMEA Recruitment 2021| AMEA is looking for a consultant to deliver a high quality case study in the coming months. How To Apply for AMEA Recruitment, Nature of AMEA application and Requirement. Interested parties should submit a proposal which addresses the needs of this ToR. Read through.
AMEA Recruitment 2021 (A Consultant)/ How To Apply
This year, AMEA is looking to answer key questions posed by the Access to Finance Working Group about how targeted technical assistance and capacity building for farmer organisations enables farmers to build financial track records and access finance.
Every year, AMEA invests in case studies to support the learning and improvement of the AMEA approach and the tools promoted in the AMEA toolbox.
AMEA is looking for a consultant to deliver a high quality case study in the coming months. Interested parties should submit a proposal which addresses the needs of this ToR. The proposal must include a detailed workplan and budget.
How to apply:
Applications must be made by 27th August to firstname.lastname@example.org. A round of interviews will be conducted in the week of 30th August and the consultant is expected to start work on 1st September. Please see below for the full Terms of Reference.
Deadline: 27th August, 2021
- Topfaith University Massive Recruitment (Academic & Non-Academic)
- Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2021
- FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2021
- Coca-Cola Recruitment (Coke Summership) 2021
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021
- DANA Airlines Recruitment 2021/How To Apply
- Ibom Deep Sea Port Massive Recruitment 2021
- Ibom Air Career Job 2021 (Massive Recruitment)
Leave a Reply