UNGEI Recruitment portal has open for Communications, Advocacy & Partnerships Specialist, How to apply for UNGEI Recruitment, Nature of UNGEI application and requirement, Apply UNGEI Recruitment now before closing date. Apply here
UNGEI is a global partnership for gender equality in and through education. Our mandate is to catalyze and galvanize action locally, nationally, regionally and global for girls’ education and gender equality in education. We bring together diverse partners to support Ministries of Education and other national actors to develop and implement bold commitments to gender equality in education.
- Apply Pulitzer Center Recruitment portal 2021
- Apply School for Social Entrepreneurs Recruitment 2021
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
The Communications, Advocacy and Partnerships Specialist will:
- be responsible for developing, managing and overseeing the implementation of UNGEI’s overarching advocacy and communications strategy, including a separate and clear communications strategy for GCI
- The consultant will ensure that UNGEI’s and GCI’s position, plans, partnerships and approaches are highlighted and amplified through a vibrant and ambitious communications strategy. This includes overseeing the digital communications contributions to multiple advocacy initiatives and partnerships and contributing to building evidence and sharing best practices in girls’ education and gender equality.
- lead and support the policy advocacy, digital communications and youth leadership team to ensure that UNGEI’s advocacy and communications activities are well-coordinated
- the Specialist will support the GCI Manager in developing and maintaining strong relationships with key partners in the region and in supporting young feminist activists to participate meaningfully in the programme.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Master’s in public and/or private sector partnerships, education, communications, marketing, public relations, business administration and management, technology, or social sciences. Knowledge and experience in gender and/or education is a plus.
- 5 to 8 years of mid-level relevant professional work experience at the national and international levels in strategic communications, managing digital advocacy and communications, developing campaigns and strategic plans, developing and managing partnerships in international development. Experience in the UN and in the education sector preferred
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Topfaith University Massive Recruitment (Academic & Non-Academic)
- Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2021
- FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2021
- Coca-Cola Recruitment (Coke Summership) 2021
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021
- DANA Airlines Recruitment 2021/How To Apply
- Ibom Deep Sea Port Massive Recruitment 2021
- Ibom Air Career Job 2021 (Massive Recruitment)