Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 | The portal for Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2023 for young Entrepreneurs from emerging and developing countries, The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging markets. It brings together leaders from all over the world, who are united in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness. Read through.
Westerwelle offer targeted support to scale our founders’ ventures and develop their leadership abilities, with the following programme plan:
- Kick-Off Conference: A two-day digital kick-off conference will take place in the first week of September 2023.
- Remote Programme: From September 2023 – February 2024, the Young Founders will receive six months of support including a personal mentor, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly expert workshops and networking opportunities with corporates and investors.
- Berlin Conference: The ten best performing Young Founders will be invited to a five-day conference in Mai 2023. During this conference, the founders will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, participate in workshops, join networking events and get insights into the German start-up scene.
- Access to a global network of entrepreneurs
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Expert workshops for growth stage startups
- Chance for the top 10 performers to attend our conference in Berlin
They are looking for entrepreneurs with high potential for impact and growth to become leaders of a sustainable future, with the following criteria:
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country in Asia, Latin America or Africa.
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- You possess a good working knowledge of English.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
How to Apply:
The following application will provide their Programme Team with an understanding of your startup and profile. Please have the following key elements ready:
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile
With these on hand, the application will take approximately 20 minutes. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Currently, The Portal Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 will open soon. Click below for more information
- Portal Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL): Call for Proposals (This Is Cool Challenge $6,000
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Lorne Fraser Scholarship for Mental Health Promotion 2023 ( $1000 and $2000) How to Apply
- Portal For Andrew Adeniyi Grant 2023/ How to Apply