Kickstart program 2023| The International Breweries Foundation has open portal for Kickstart program 2023, The Kickstart program focuses on Empowering young entrepreneurs through business training, access to capital, and mentorship. Are you a business owner? If yes, get empowerment through Kickstart program 2023. read more
The International Breweries Foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc, (a proud part of the AB InBev Group) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental, and sustainable projects.
The program “Kickstart” is an initiative of the Foundation and focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The programme supports youth-owned businesses through the provision of training, access to capital (grants) and mentoring.
Kickstart is also available within other countries in Africa, as an initiative of the Africa Zone of the AB InBev Group. The program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region. With effect from 2019, Kickstart has become a national intervention in Nigeria, now open to youths in the six geo-political zones of the country.
- Empower young entrepreneurs through business training, access to capital, and mentorship
Applicant must belong to one of the Business Areas:
- Agriculture (Rice Farming, Maize Farming, Sorghum Farming, )
- Circular Packaging
- Retailing (Retail of International Breweries Product)
- Renewable Energy
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3years.
- Nigerian youth entrepreneurs aged 18-35 years
- National; open to youths in all six geo-political zones of Nigeria
- Location: Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Communication: English language (read, write and speak).
How to Apply:
To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. To be considered for shortlisting, applicants are required to meet the above requirements:
Application Deadline: Monday, July 24th, 2023
- Portal for Toyota’s Graduate Training 2023 ( Open 20 Positions)
- Portal Google for Startups Accelerator 2023 (U.S. & Canada Women Founders)
- Portal for NMFB Non Interest Loan Applicants Vendors Selection 2023