WAEC GCE Registration Period | West African Examination Council (WAEC) has commence registration of General Certificate Examination (GCE) for External candidates. The procedure for registration, The cost of form selling, Requirement and Eligibility for registration. Read through.
Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software.
WAEC GCE Registration Period:
- First Series is always between (January/February) every year
- Second Series took place between (August/September) every year
The cost of form selling:
- Candidates arc expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD: While
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
Where you can purchase WAEC GCE Registration PIN: Visit WAEC PIN Selling Point
WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Registration Software Download:
The WAEC Biometric Fingerprint Registration software is a suite of applications required for candidates to successfully enrol their fingerprints for the Nov/Dec WASSCE registration exercise.
The application comprises of:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 (if not already installed on your system)
- Crossmatch UareU RTE
- WAEC Biometric Client
Depending on your hardware architecture, you will need to download either the x86 or x64 versions of the RTE.
Do you want to register for WAEC GCE External Candidates Registration? If yes, Follow the Step by step guide.
Step by step guide to installing biometric data capture software:
|Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||Both X86 and X64||66.7MB|
|Crossmatch UareU RTE [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||X86||9.6MB|
|Crossmatch UareU RTE [MIRROR 1] [MIRROR 2]||X64||13.1MB|
|WAEC Biometric Client [MIRROR 1]||Both X86 and X64||5.4MB|
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 should be installed first before installing the RTE.
If you have an older version of digital persona RTE, kindly uninstall and re-install the downloaded version.
After installing RTE, kindly go ahead and install the Biometric Client application.
You May Also Like:
- MTN Scholarship 2021(Universities, Polytechnics, And Colleges Of Education)/How To Apply
- International Youth Math Challenge 2021( Up To 700 USD)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine In Selected Nigeria Universities)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine And Surgery In Venezuela)
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Only digital persona scanners are allowed
- Recommended Minimum: Pentium 1 GHz or higher with 512 MB RAM or more
- Minimum disk space:
- x86 – 1.5 GB
- x64 – 3.5 GB