International Youth Math Challenge 2022 has been commence, How to apply for International Youth Math Challenge, Nature of application, Requirement and Eligibility for online application. Read through.
The International Youth Math Challenge is one of the biggest online math competition for students from all around the world: Unleash your creativity, knowledge, and math skills to win awards and cash prizes worth over 700 USD – take this unique opportunity and participate today.
Do you want to apply for International Youth Math Challenge 2022? If yes, Visit https://iymc.info/
The International Youth Math Challenge is an international mathematics competition that enables students from all countries to prove their math skills and to unleash their creativity.
You May Also Like:
- CGL Empowerment For Young Community Leaders 2022/ How To Apply
- Mama Cash Spark International Grant 2022(Up To €1,000 To €3,000 Per Person) /Apply Now
- Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs Food Grant/ How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2022- How To Apply
- All participants receive participation certificates.
- The best students receive the 1st prize, 2nd prize, and 3rd prize with a cash prize of respectively $150 USD, $100 USD, and $50 USD (in both age categories).
- A successful participation allows you to join the IYMC network: You will get the rare chance to connect and exchange with outstanding, similar-minded, and inspiring students worldwide.
- Winners and motivated students are encouraged to become official IYMC ambassadors with the aim to inspire students and to encourage them to engage in math and to participate in IYMC.
- In order to participate in IYMC you have to be a high-school or university student.
- Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round.
- Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate!
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative. You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
How To Apply:
- Qualification Round: The qualification round 2022 consists of five math problems. In order to qualify for the pre-final round, you need to solve at least three (under 18) to four (over 18) of the problems correctly.
- Pre-Final Round: Successful participants can register for the pre-final round in October. You have five days to solve 10 problems of the pre-final round. The registration costs are 8 EUR to make this competition possible.
- Final Round: Successful finalists can participate in the final round: You will take an online exam supervised by your teacher. The winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over 700 USD.
Submit your solution to the qualification round here.