International Youth Math Challenge 2023, Participate in International Youth Math Challenge 2023 and have a chance to win a cash prizes worth over 700 USD and honored with certificates. Requirement and Eligibility for online application. Read through. Application Deadline: Sunday 16. September 2023, 23:59
The International Youth Math Challenge is one of the biggest online math competition for students from all around the world: Unleash your creativity, knowledge, and math skills to win awards and cash prizes worth over 700 USD – take this unique opportunity and participate today.
Do you want to apply for International Youth Math Challenge 2023? If yes, Visit https://iymc.info/
The International Youth Math Challenge is an international mathematics competition that enables students from all countries to prove their math skills and to unleash their creativity.
You May Also Like:
- CGL Empowerment For Young Community Leaders 2022/ How To Apply
- Mama Cash Spark International Grant 2022(Up To €1,000 To €3,000 Per Person) /Apply Now
- Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs Food Grant/ How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2022- How To Apply
- All participants receive participation certificates.
- The best students receive the 1st prize, 2nd prize, and 3rd prize with a cash prize of respectively $150 USD, $100 USD, and $50 USD (in both age categories).
- A successful participation allows you to join the IYMC network: You will get the rare chance to connect and exchange with outstanding, similar-minded, and inspiring students worldwide.
- Winners and motivated students are encouraged to become official IYMC ambassadors with the aim to inspire students and to encourage them to engage in math and to participate in IYMC.
- In order to participate in IYMC you have to be a high-school or university student.
- Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round.
- Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate!
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative. You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
How To Apply:
Qualification Round 2023: To qualify for the pre-final round you have to solve at least three (under 18 years) to four (over 18 years) of the five problems correctly
The math problems vary in topic, difficulty, and subject. The problems range from geometry to number theory to make sure that everyone finds interesting problems to work out! This competition will sharpen your mind and prove your math skills!
Successful participants are honored with certificates and qualify for the pre-final round of IYMC
- Final Round: Successful finalists can participate in the final round: You will take an online exam supervised by your teacher. The winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over 700 USD.
Submit your solution to the qualification round here.