List of Courses at the University of Yaoundé I / Check Now.
Welcome to the University of Yaoundé I full list of courses and programme offered in the session. It is one of the best university in Africa, just of recent, it was in number 28 in Africa universities global ranking. The satellite campus spread across the African countries.
The location of the university is at Yaounde one of the cities in Cameroon and it main campus at Ngoa-Ekelle and others satellite centres
The requirement, procedure and acceptable examination for admission into the public university of Yaoundé I in Cameroon will be discussed in details.
The university offers Bachelor’s and Master Degree for both undergraduate and postgraduate students after completion of study.
To gain admission into the school, A pass in ordinary level English is a major requirement for students from Cameroon but for students in other countries must possess proficiency in the English language.
- GCE – Ordinary Level Examination- Subject
- GCE – Advanced Level Examination – Subject
- GCE – Ordinary Level Examination Technical – Subject
- GCE – Advanced Level Examination Technical –Subject
List of Courses Offered
- Archéologie et Gestion du Patrimoine (Archaeology and
- Langues, Littératures et Civilisations Germaniques (Languages, Literatures and
- Études Bilingues (Bilingual Studies)
- Lettres Modernes Anglaises (Modern Letters English)
- Lettres Modernes Françaises (Modern Letters French)
- Linguistique Générale et Appliquée(General Linguistics and applied)
- Littératures et Civilisations Africaines(Literature and civilization African)
- Sciences du Langage (Science Language)
- Tourisme et Hôtellerie (Tourism and Hotel industry)
- Langues, Littératures et Civilisations Ibériques.(Languages, Literatures and
What You Need To Know:
- University Academic Calendar Click Here
- Top Ranking University in Cameroon Click Here
- List of Federal Universities in Cameroon and their Courses Click Here
- List of Private Universities in Cameroon and their Courses Click Here