List of courses at the University of Ngaoundere/ Check Now
Welcome to the University of Ngaoundere Courses and programme of studies. The school enrols over 30000 both undergraduate and postgraduate students. In 1993 till date, the academic standard of lecturing remain excellent. The graduate student obtains a Bachelor and Master’s Degree.
The location of the university campus is at Ngaoundéré, Adamawa in Cameroon
Its aims are to Transforming society through continuous innovation through training, research, creativity and entrepreneurship.
To gain admission into the school, A pass in ordinary level English is a major requirement for students from Cameroon but for students in other countries must possess proficiency in the English language.
- GCE – Ordinary Level Examination- Subject
- GCE – Advanced Level Examination – Subject
- GCE – Ordinary Level Examination Technical – Subject
- GCE – Advanced Level Examination Technical –Subject
List of Courses Offered
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Arabic Language and Civilization
- Accountancy and Finance
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Earth (Geological) Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences and Biomedical Sciences
- Linguistics and African languages
- Legal Theory and Epistemology
- Management, Strategy and Forecasting
- Monetary and Banking Economics.
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Political Sciences
- Public Law
- Private Law
What You Need To Know:
- University Academic Calendar Click Here
- Top Ranking University in Cameroon Click Here
- List of Federal Universities in Cameroon and their Courses Click Here
- List of Private Universities in Cameroon and their Courses Click Here
Leave a Reply