Toyota Ventures Recruitment 2022| Toyota Ventures open application portal for Innovators, Are you the founder of an early-stage company that is developing solutions to modernize manufacturing and advance sustainable production? If yes, Apply for Toyota Ventures Recruitment 2022. Requirement and how to apply, Read through.
The 2022 call for innovation is an opportunity to receive between $500,000 and $2 million in venture capital funding from Toyota Ventures through our Frontier Fund or Climate Fund. Recruitment
In addition, there are partnering with Toyota’s Manufacturing Project Innovation Center (MPIC) and Toyota Research Institute, and selected startups might also get a chance to collaborate with Toyota on a proof-of-concept project.
- BIC Recruitment 2022 Around The World
- Code For Africa Recruitment Of Insights Editor 2022/How To Apply
Help make the factory of the future a reality sooner, and jump-start your startup by getting your product or service in front of the Toyota Ventures team. We’re looking to invest in promising companies that are creating technologies to enable smarter, flexible, connected factories that will amplify people and improve efficiency and sustainability
Software and/or hardware solutions are welcome, and some of the areas we’re exploring include:
- 3D simulation
- Artificial intelligence and computer vision
- Augmented reality
- Additive manufacturing
- Robotics software and/or hardware (adaptive robots; collaborative robots; autonomous mobile robots)
- Solutions to improve energy efficiency and reduce the carbon footprint in factories
- Technologies to advance electrification and battery manufacturing
- Cybersecurity and data analytics
- Worker training and safety tools
The call for innovation is open to startups around the world that meet the following criteria:*
- Your company has raised less than $10 million USD in funding
- You have a working prototype to demonstrate your solution
- Your business model solves a market need and delivers value to customers
How to Apply
With our call for innovation, we are looking to invest $500K – $2M in early-stage startups that are developing solutions that will help smart automation and sustainable manufacturing.
- To respond to this call, submit the application form below. Only one application per company, please. All applications are subject to the Application Terms.
- Your startup must meet the eligibility criteria outlined above, and be looking to raise capital within the next six months.
- The call for innovation is not a contest or competition, and there are no “prizes.” It is an opportunity to get your startup’s solution in front of the Toyota Ventures team.
Your pitch deck should address the following:
- How your solution addresses the problem identified in this call for innovation
- The market opportunity and your current traction
- Your business model and go-to-market strategy to deliver value to customers
- Your company’s technology and how you’re applying it to the problem
- Founding team’s background and expertise
- The competitive landscape and how your approach is unique
- Financial performance, and projections
- Funding history, if any
For more details: Visit Toyota Ventures
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022