Smedan Talent Hunt Program 2022 | The Federal Government of Nigeria invite young Nigerian to apply for Smedan Talent Hunt Program, The program is to identify and showcase young change agents in Nigeria who developed Innovative, Creative and Entrepreneurial sustainable solutions that has positive socioeconomic impact on any identified local community in Nigeria. SMEDAN
The initiative is targeted at Nigerian youths between the ages of 18-35 years, in formal or non-formal education who have capacity to fabricate light manufacturing equipment that could accelerate or modernize agro processing value chain in Nigeria. The equipment must not be power intensive, explore use of renewable energy, be able to undergo sustainability and stress test and most IMPORTANTLY be an original creation of the promoter or promoters. Link to register your business/company with Smedan
- Nigeria Police Recruitment (20,000 Constable) 2022 / How To Apply
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme has commence registration 2022
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank (AGSMEIS & TCF) Non Interest Loan Portal
- Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake 2022/Apply Now
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment DSSC 2022/ Apply Now
- NAF (Nigerian Airforce DSSC) Shortlisted Candidates 2022/ Download PDF
- Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Application Forms Into 9th Regular Cadet Course 2022/2023
- IMF (International Monetary Fund) Youth Fellowship Program 2022/How To Apply
- Free training and empowerment of youths under the entrepreneurship and vocational components of the National Business Skills Development Initiative (NBSDI).
- The program is for both formal or non-formal education who have capacity to fabricate light manufacturing equipment that could accelerate or modernize agro processing value chain in Nigeria
How to apply:
If you believe you have what it takes from the above, kindly hurry to https://www.smedan.gov.ng to download the SMEDAN Talent Hunt Initiative Application form and qualify to participate in this wonderful opportunity to launch yourself into greatness.
For more enquiries call: Moshood on 08032898349, Susan on 08038153231