Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2021| The federal Government of Nigeria embark on recruitment of 20,000 Constable into the Nigeria Police Force, to fight and eradicate insecurity nationwide. How to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment, requirement, eligibility. Read More.
The NPF Recruitment Portal open from 29th of November 2021 to 10 January 2022.
The recruitment of 20,000 Constable into Nigeria Police Force is open. Carefully read through the full instruction of application.
Do you want to join Nigeria Police Force? If yes, Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
The recruitment of experience personnel for national duty, particularly into Nigeria Police Force, at this critical time that our nation is experiencing increasingly complex and pervasive security threats occasioned by terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, secessionist agitation and sundry highly organized crimes.
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme has commence registration 2021
- FG Launches GEEP 2-0 Empowerment 2021/ How To Apply
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank (AGSMEIS & TCF) Non Interest Loan Portal
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2021
NOTE: All successful candidates who meet the requirements of the NPF recruitment exercise 2021 would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command and also the names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers.
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- c) Applicants must be aged between 17 25 years
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- a) Impediment in speech
- b) Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- c) Knock knees
- d) Bow legs Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- f) Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- g) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- h) Amputation of any part of the body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- i) No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
NOTE: Candidates who are qualified for the next stage of the recruitment exercise are to print their exam slip which must be presented on the exam date.
How to Apply
Interested Candidate are visit the NPF recruitment portal at t www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
For Information contact NPF, 08100004507
Signed: CP Frank Mba, FPRO.
You May Also Know the Salary Structure of NPF by Rank:
1. Constable – N46,000-N47000
2. Corporal – N52,000-N53,000
3. Sergeant – N62,000-N63,000,
4. Unconfirmed 1 bar-N78,000
5. Confirmed Inspector – 2 bars – N123,000
6. One star-ASPN132,000-N134,000
7. Confirmed ASP N139,000