African Food Fellowship 2021 for Rwandan Citizens has commence, How to apply for Rwandan Food Fellowship, All what you need to know about Rwandan Food Fellowship is in this page. Focus attention and Read through.
This 10-month Fellowship is the first of its kind in Africa. Thirty (30) fellows will be selected competitively and awarded a scholarship in one of the three core areas of focus: access to nutritious; sustainable land use and labour and fintech for agricultural growth.
You May Also Like:
- International Youth Math Challenge 2021( Up To 700 USD)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine In Selected Nigeria Universities)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine And Surgery In Venezuela)
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
Starting in Kenya and Rwanda, the African Food Fellowship brings aspiring leaders from different backgrounds together. It will provide leadership development, incubation of initiatives and network opportunities and establish a critical mass of fellows who understand and are committed to the practice of cross-sector collaboration and innovation in food systems. The Fellowship is an initiative of Wageningen University & Research and Wasafiri Consulting with support from IKEA Foundation.
- A legal resident of Rwanda (non-nationals are also eligible);
- 45 years of age or younger;
- Proficient enough in the English language to follow the program;
- Willing and able to commit an average of 4 hours / week.
How To Apply
The call is open from August 4 to September 19, 2021. Submit your application on or before the deadline.