African Food Fellowship 2023| Are you a legal resident of Rwanda or non-nationals you are also eligible, fellows will be selected competitively and awarded a scholarship in one of the three core areas of focus: access to nutritious; sustainable land use and labour and fintech for agricultural growth.
This 11-month Fellowship is the first of its kind in Africa. Starting in Kenya and Rwanda, the African Food Fellowship brings aspiring leaders from different backgrounds together. It will provide leadership development, incubation of initiatives and network opportunities and establish a critical mass of fellows who understand and are committed to the practice of cross-sector collaboration and innovation in food systems. The Fellowship is an initiative of Wageningen University & Research and Wasafiri Consulting with support from IKEA Foundation.
You May Also Like:
- International Youth Math Challenge 2023( Up To 700 USD)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine In Selected Nigeria Universities)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine And Surgery In Venezuela)
Eligibility You are:
- A legal resident of Rwanda (non-nationals are also eligible);
- 45 years of age or younger;
- Proficient enough in the English language to follow the program;
- Willing and able to commit an average of 4 hours / week.
How To Apply
The call is open until 08 September 2023. Submit your application on or before the deadline.