Portal the Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police (NACMP) 2022 | Do you want to join The Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police? If you are a Nigerian army, navy, air force, or police Officer and want to join the Military Police, it will be much easier.? This page is dedicated to you, By the end of this article, you will understand everything on how to join a Military Police, the nature of recruitment, their responsibilities, and other pertinent information that will assist you in joining Military Police. Continue reading
The Nigerian Army maintains a military police force, the Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police (NACMP). It is responsible for protecting installations, guarding important personnel as well as military convoys and prisoners, and investigating crimes. Nigerian military police personnel are divided into three fields, and all MPs are required to specialize in at least one: criminal investigations, general policing duties.
- Nigeria Army DSSC/SSC Course Applications 2022
- Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruit Intake 2022/Apply Now
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidate (NNR 33) and Screening Date 2022
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022
- Schedule Of Recruitment -Nigerian Airforce 2022
- FedFire (Federal Fire Service) Recruitment 2022
Military police (MP) are law enforcement agencies connected with, or part of, the military of a state.
In different countries it may refer to:
- A section of the military responsible for policing the areas of responsibility of the armed forces (referred to as provosts) against all criminal activity by military or civilian personnel
- A section of the military responsible for policing in both the armed forces and in the civilian population (most gendarmeries, such as the French Gendarmerie or the Spanish Guardia Civil)
- A section of the military solely responsible for policing the civilian population (such as the Romanian Gendarmerie or the Chilean Carabineros)
- The preventive police forces of each Brazilian state (Polícia Militar), responsible for policing the civilian population, which are reserve forces of the Brazilian Army and can be pressed into federal service during times of war.
NACMP Course Applications Corps and Services:
2. Applications should be into any of the following Corps and Services of the NA:
a. Nigerian Army Engineers. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Eng), B Eng (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Land Surveyor, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Marine/Water Engineering, Architecture, and Building Engineering/ Technology. Such academic fields must be registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers and Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) or regulating professional bodies.
b. Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc, B Eng, B Tech, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Cyber/Network Security, Programming, Network Engineering, GIS/GEOINT, Data Science, Crypto Linguists (Arabic), Data Analyst, Social Media Specialist, and Digital Forensics/Forensic Analysis.
c. Nigerian Army Medical Corps. All applicants for the NA Medical Corps are expected to present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies and current practicing license. Other requirements are as follows:
(1) Medical Consultants of Various Disciplines. Applicants could belong to fields of specialization such as General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Anesthesia, Neuro-Surgery, Cardiothoracic, ENT Surgery, Physicians (Cardiologists, Endocrinologist, Nephrologists and Neurologists), Ophthalmologists as well as Obstetrics and Gynaecologists, Pediatricians and Family Medicine Physicians. Applicants must also satisfy the following criteria:
(a) Must be Fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or equivalent Postgraduate Medical College.
(b) Not be more than 40 years of age by July 2022.
(c) Must have full registration of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) for the undergraduate degree and additional qualification registration as appropriate.
(d) Must have current MDCN license to practice as a specialist.
(2) Medical Doctors (Non Consultants). Applicants must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent with not more than 5 years post – qualification experience and must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
(3) Dental Surgeons. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower degree and must be fully registered with relevant professional bodies.
(4) Nurses. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Second Class) Lower Degree in Pediatrics or Nephrology or they must be in one of the following categories: Orthopedic, Anesthetist, Registered or Psychiatric Nurses (with BSc Second Class Lower Degree) fully registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
(5) Nursing. Applicants must possess MSc Nursing and fully registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
(6) Professionals Allied to Medicine. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in either Spesch Therapy or Occupational Therapy.
(7) Pharmacists. Applicants must possess Bachelor of Pharmacy and must be fully registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.
d. Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc, B Eng, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Textile Technology, Textile Design, Graphic Design, Explosives Engineering and Explosive Science and Technology.
e. Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in either Forensic Science or Psychology.
f. Nigerian Army Education Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Ed) or BA (Ed) Second Class Lower degree in Museology, Archival Studies or Curriculum Development/Studies. All applicants for Education Corps are expected to present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies.
g. Nigerian Army Band Corps. Applicants must possess a minimum of BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND Lower Credit or equivalent in Music with Associate of Royal Academy of Music (ARAM) and Associate of Royal College of Music (ARCM).
h. Directorate of Army Public Relations. Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in the following: Strategic Communication and Public Relations, Printing Technology, Animation and Graphic Design; and Cinematography. Applicants must have evidence of Membership of any Professional body relating to media operation and journalism.
i. Directorate of Islamic Affairs. Applicants must possess a minimum of BA, B Ed (Second Class Lower) degree in the following areas: Hadith and Islamic Studies, Tafseer (Exegesis) and Qur’anic Science, Hadith Sciences, Islamic Theology and Hadith, Islamic Propagation and Religious Studies; and Qur’an and Islamic Studies from recognized Nigerian universities, Azhar University, Cairo or Saudi University. Each applicant would be required to produce testimony of excellent character from a reputable Islamic religious organization in Nigeria. Applicants must be able to speak Arabic and English languages.
j. Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Applicants must possess minimum of BA (Second Class Lower) degree in Divinity Theology from any of the Seminaries/Universities recognized by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Applicants must belong to one of the 18 major denominations of the protestant faith. Soldier applicants must have served the NA with a minimum of 6 years experience in Chaplaincy work and must be vetted and recommended by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Applicants must provide proof of Ordination, attestation and certification by an ordained Bishop.
k. Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic). Applicants must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Arts (Second Class Lower) degree in Philosophy or Theology or be an Ordained Catholic Priest from a Roman Catholic approved seminary, affiliated to a National Universities Commission accredited University or Urbanian University, Rome. Applicants must have good standing in the church and be released by a Diocesan Bishop with a proof of ordination. Applicants must be vetted and recommended by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic).
- Applicant must have SSCE or NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) credit including Mathematics and English language
- Age 28 – 30 for Medical consultant Not be more than 40 years of age by July 2022.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- National identification number (NIN)
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
How To Apply
Interested applicant go to Official site https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/military-secretary
For more details: Visit Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police Applications
If you need our update or current information concerning Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.