Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022 |The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022 portal are now open, the recruitment into Nigerian Airforce Trades/non-tradesmen and women involved candidate age between 21 and 22 for non-trade and between 24/25 for those applying for tradesmen and women. Requirement and eligibly. Read through.
The Nigerian Airforce established in 1964 and right from the date, the conduct of recruitment exercise of qualified personnel into Nigerian Airforce has been carry out yearly by the authority.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022|Application Instruction
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 NNBTS Batch 33 Begin
- Nigerian Airforce How To Join /Full Directive
- NDA 74 Regular Course Registration 2022
- List Of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND)
- Top Law Schools And Location In Nigeria
- The Best Place To Study Aviation In Nigeria
You may ask,
- When is Nigerian Airforce recruiting 2022?
- When is Nigerian Airforce Trades/non-tradesmen and Women recruiting?
The authority of the Nigerian Airforce inform the general public that the recruitment portal 2022 will soon open, on that note interested candidate are to follow the procedure on how to apply bellow:
The requirement for Non Tradesmen
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
The requirement Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND / NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online in the link above.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration starts on 11th April, 2022 and closes on 22nd May, 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th August, 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11th April, 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:00AM and 4:00PM, Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:
Online Registration Starts on 11 April, 2022 and closes on 22 May, 2022.
If you need our update or current information concerning Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.