Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment| The Authority of the Nigerian Peace Corps are recruiting experience personnel into the Nigerian Peace Corps career job, follow the Bill passed by Senate for the Establishment of Nigerian Peace Corps. how to apply for Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment, https://Peacecorpsrecruitment.gov.ng
The Senate has passed the Nigerian Peace Corps (Establishment) Bill, 2020
Nigerian Peace Corps is responsible for training the youths to advance the course of peace-building and conflict transformation through peace education, mediation and conflict resolution among warring groups and communities where there is crisis in Nigeria.
- Nigeria Immigration Service shortlisted Candidates 2023/ Download PDF
- Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2023 /How To Apply
- Benefit of Joining the Nigeria Defence Academy kaduna / Application Form Instruction
Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment is to empower, develop and provide gainful employment for the youths, facilitate peace, volunteerism, community services, neighbourhood watch and nation-building.
Do you want to join the Nigerian Peace Corps? If Yes, follow the guidelines on how to apply for Nigerian Peace Corps.
Currently, The Nigerian Peace Corps recruitment is yet to be release, However, to be fully updated on the commencement date bookmark this page and also visit the page regularly.
Meanwhile, In Nigerian Peace Corps recruitment exercise both male and Female, Graduate and Non-graduate are invited and that, there are requirements that will determine your eligibility below.
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
NOTE: All successful candidates who meet the requirements would be Recruit into the Nigerian Peace Corps and also invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command.
A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigerian Peace Corps.
- a) Impediment in speech
- b) Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- c) Knock knees
- d) Bow legs Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- f) Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- g) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- h) Amputation of any part of the body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE. Or Collect form from any of the State Command Office.
- i) No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigerian Peace Corps shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
You May Like the following: