Portal for SPARK Programm 2022 for Young Creatives Nigerian | Do you want to Create your spark this August in the first edition of our career development series for creatives interested in finding a niche in tech? If yes, The portal are open. apply Now.
Funded by AfriLabs and AFD through the Digital Africa seed fund, we are pleased to open applications to the first edition of SPARK; a 7-day virtual learning and skill-sharing series designed to support 200 young creatives who are aspiring to key creative roles in tech and fash-tech with the relevant skills needed to secure employment or explore entrepreneurship opportunities in the intersection of the tech and creative industries.
The virtual series will create pathways for creatives to gain skills-based education that are essential to sustainability in the technology industries. Creatives will have the opportunity to develop their skills along four critical pathways in immersive workshops facilitated by experienced creative executives in tech. The pathways include:
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy and Creation
In addition to the pathway workshops, creatives will undergo soft skills training for the workplace, skill sharing sessions and panel discussions that will equip them with industry-relevant skills and enhance their potential for gainful employment.
Portal for SPARK Programm 2022 for Young Creatives Nigerian:
- Access to skills development that will prepare you to meet workplace demands
- Access to opportunities for professional and career development.
- Access to top industry professionals and executives
- Access to a network of peers who like yourself are set on career growth.
- You are between the ages of 18 – 35;
- You must be resident in Nigeria;
- You must not have more than 3 years of work experience;
- You can prove your interest in one of the 4 creative skills pathways (Product Management | Branding | Digital Marketing | Content Strategy and Creation).
How To Apply
To apply, click on your interested pathway:
Application Deadline; August 19, 2022
- Portal for TikTok Accelerator Program for Black Entrepreneurs 2022
- Portal for Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023 (Fully Funded) For Young African Leaders
- Portal for NERC Independent Research Fellowship 2022 (Up to £7,400,000)