Portal for Commonwealth Young Professional Programme 2022| The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 56 member governments and provides guidance on policy making, technical assistance and advisory services to Commonwealth member countries. We support governments to help achieve sustainable, inclusive, and equitable development. Read through
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives. Get A Copy Of Mini Importation Business
The Commonwealth Secretariat has various opportunities available, including within health, youth, climate change, and international trade, among others.
- The salary is £29,070 per annum.
- You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close;
- You will need to have a bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area;
- Have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of subject relevant development or democracy programmes/projects.
They currently have various opportunities available across the Secretariat, including within health, youth, climate change, and international trade, among others. The full list of vacancies is detailed below.
These positions are 2 year fixed-term contracts and individual applications will need to be made for each position. If you would like to submit an application for any of the positions, do so by clicking on the relevant link below:
- Assistant Programme Officer (Asia Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Caribbean Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Pacific Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Stakeholder Engagement)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Software Development)
- Assistant Research Officer (Climate Change)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Health Officer
- Assistant Research Officer (International Trade Policy)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Sport for Development and Peace)
- Assistant Economic Analyst
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Covering letters should be structured to address the key criteria required in the person specification, giving clear examples.
Application Deadline: 08 August 2022, 05:00 PM