Portal for TikTok Accelerator Program for Black Entrepreneurs 2022| The portal for TikTok Accelerator Program for Black Entrepreneurs 2022 are now open, The program are designed Support Black Businesses program continues to support and uplift the Black excellence of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners nationwide. How to apply
At TikTok, They believe the Black business community must be seen and heard, and it’s our mission to embrace and empower these voices. Join other inspiring business owners for FREE in-depth training and tailored resources to grow your business both on TikTok and off—driving your company to new heights.
- Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
- Free ad credits toward your campaigns
- Coaching from TikTok advisors and small business creators
- Inspiring speaker events
- Peer networking and community support
- Promotional opportunities for TikTok to feature your business
- Exclusive TikTok swag and more
To apply, you must:
- Identify as a Black-owned business;
- Be based in the U.S.;
- Offer a product or service;
- Have a social media presence (TikTok not required);
- Commit to attend each of the four weekly webinars from September 12 to October 7.
How to Apply
Eligible Black-owned businesses are invited to apply for the 2022 cohort. Selected participants will be notified in September.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2022