List of Shortlisted Candidate Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment | If you have applied for the last concluded Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment check your name below, the list of empowering up to 500,000 youth is out, How to check the names of Shortlisted Candidate Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment, know your Training Center if are among the Shortlisted Candidate. Read more.
Long awaited list of Shortlisted Candidate Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment is out, the directive on how to check below are the details. Npower Batch C Applicant Deployment Status/ How to Check
Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) had a very positive impact on the lives of many of the youth in the community. funded by these Oil and Gas Industries, Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC),Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) ,Chevron Coporation , Petrobras Oil, Total Global , Oando Plc, and Exxonmobil Corporation . Youth Empowerment/Skill training By FMYSD – Apply Now
The List of Shortlisted Candidate for Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment is not yet out. visit this page regularly if you want to be the first to be notify.
We have received question on:
- When is the list of Shortlisted Candidate Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment be release
- Where is the training venue for Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment
- which Month Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment will commence
If your question is among the one listed above, read down to get your answer.
Now, for those whose names among the Shortlisted Candidate below are the benefit: Npower Batch C Test Problem / How To Solve
- Beneficiaries of the Oil and Gas Industries Program will be trained intensively and paid the sum of N50,000 monthly until completion of the program
- The YEP trainees will participate in the mandatory 3-month industrial attachment in the approved companies namely: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (WRPC), Nigeria Gas Company (NGC), Wellington Hotel, Little Paradise Hotel & Suites, Noregha Hotel and Mimi Suites.
- This project has helped in controlling the crises in Nigeria by engaging idle youths to meaningful jobs.
- Nigerian youths who are Graduates or Non-Graduates who must have the National Identity Number (NIN),and must be 18-35 years of age.
- Must be a holder of SSCE, ND, HND, B.SC Etc.
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT GRANT:
- Youth Empowerment (World Bank Group)
- NYIF Applicants Will Get Up To N500,000 Loan/Full Details
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
When are the name for the successful candidates going to be shortlisted
Odey peter oko
Soon, Visit the page regularly
Please how can i checkFMYSD Shortlisted? thank you