Npower Batch C Applicant Deployment Status | The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, Disaster management and Social Development (FMHDSD) has introduce the new directive on how to check Deployment Status for Npower batch C applicant. If you want to check your Status after taken Npower batch C Test. Read through.
The deployment page on the NASIMS portal is where beneficiaries of the Npower batch C can check to know if they have been deployed to a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). Npower Batch C Test Problem / How To Solve
The Npower batch categorizes into batches: Batch A and Batch B, each batch will contain 500,000 beneficiaries. Youth Empowerment/Skill training By FMYSD – Apply Now
But for those of you asking numerous question about Npower batch C deployment status, this page will help to know if you have deployment or not. Npower Batch C Screening Test & Update Of Profile 2021/ Begin
The NASIMS Portal was n other for Npower batch C applicant to get access to their dashboard, taking screening test and as well as knowing the deployment details.
Do you pass your pass your Npower batch C Test? . If yes, check your deployment status now.
The guideline on how to check the deployment status after taken N-power Test:
- Visit, https://www.nasims.gov.ng
- Login to your dashboard with your registered Password and Email Address.
- Click on the ‘Deployment’ button at the top side of your NASIMS profile.
- Once clicked on the deployment button, your N-power deployment status will display.
Congratulatons!!! Dear [Applicant’s Name], you have been deployed as N-power Batch C Beneficiary
But if you have not been deployed, you will see the following statement:
“Dear [Applicant’s Name], you have been not been deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.”
Note: If you have not been deployed, do not panic as the deployment date for Batch C has not been set at the time of this publication. The deployment date will be announced when the assessment test portal is closed and the final shortlisting is done.
CREATE A BUSINESS OR COMPANY/BUSINESS GRANT
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Npower, Survival Fund & NYIF Up To 100 Million Beneficiaries
- NSIP Recruitment of Independent Monitors
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
Leave a Reply