NYSC Fix Date for Batch B Stream ll| If you are a Year 2020 prospective Corps Members preparing for Orientation exercise here are the Orientation guideline and the new date fit for 2020 Batch B Stream ll Orientation exercise. Read more.
The new date rescheduled for 2020 prospective Corps Members for Orientation exercise.
All the 2020 Batch “B” Stream Two prospective Corps Members Management’s appreciation of their patience and eagerness to serve the Nation under the National Youth Service Corps Scheme, as variously expressed on the social media platforms.
The commencement date for the 2020 Batch B Stream ll Orientation exercise will now be 18th January, 2021 alongside educational institutions as against 5th January, 2021 earlier announced.
Accordingly, all concerned are advised to always stay in touch with the Scheme’s social media platforms, as well as the traditional media for updates on the forthcoming Orientation programme.
Meanwhile, continue to observe faithfully the COVID-19 safety protocols as issued by the Federal Government from time to time. You are to also note that PCMs and Camp officials will undergo COVID-19 test. Only those that are negative will be admitted in camps.
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- Npower Batch C Registration
- BUHARI Young Famers Empowerment
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- 1000 Young Farmers Empowerment By (NALDA)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Oil And Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- Indorama Fertilizer Recrutment 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook