UBA Graduate Recruitment | The United Bank of Africa is one of the recognize Commercial bank in Nigeria embark on recruiting Graduate to fill the vacancy position. If you a graduate UBA Recruitment is more suitable for you, apply now before is too late. Carefully read through.
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end,
- Nigeria Police Recruitment (20,000 Constable) 2021 / How To Apply
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme has commence registration 2021
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank (AGSMEIS & TCF) Non Interest Loan Portal
- Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake 2021/Apply Now
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment DSSC 2021/ Apply Now
- NAF (Nigerian Airforce DSSC) Shortlisted Candidates 2021/ Download PDF
- Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Application Forms Into 9th Regular Cadet Course 2021/2022
- IMF (International Monetary Fund) Youth Fellowship Program 2021/How To Apply
We are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
UBA are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees, will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on the job learning). To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for yourself and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Education Qualifications: Bachelor
Previous Work Experience: 0 year
Knowledge required: Knowledge of MS Suite
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, interested and qualified Applicants are to visit https://jointhetribe.ubagroup.com to apply before the Application Deadline which is October 21st 2021.