Npower Batch C Physical Verification Date | Npower Batch C1 Physical Verification Exercise date Fixed, Npower Batch C1 Candidates, Do you know the date for your Physical Verification?, the date has been officially fixed. Check now before is too late. Read Through.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development have requested that the 510,000 successful beneficiaries of 2020/2021 Batch C Stream 1 N-power Programme should undergo a compulsory Physical Verification.
According to the Ministry, the essence of the Physical Verification is to sight all the documents uploaded on the NASIMS Portal, in order to ascertain the validity of the documents and the genuineness of a candidate to participate in the N-power Programme.
Npower Batch C Physical Verification Date:
The Ministry has fixed 10th September 2021 as the commencement date for the Physical Verification across the 774 Local Government Areas of the Federation. Preferably you can check the Nasims self-service portal for your physical verification venue and date or dial *45665# to check.
The Following are the Requirements every beneficiary should make available at the Venue of the Physical Verification:
1. N-power NASIMS Profile Printout containing N-power ID Number
2. BVN Print Out (optional)
3. Deployment Letter Signed by Head of PPA (Optional)
4. Academic Certificates uploaded and applicable to your Category such as FSLC, SSCE, ND, HND, BSC, B.ED, JCHEW, SCHEW, etc. Each Candidate is advised to come to the Venue with Lowest to the highest of his/her qualification.
5. NYSC Discharge Certification for graduates (if applicable)
6. LGA Identification
7. Valid means of Identification (Permanent Voters Card, NIMC Slip, Drivers’ Licence)
9. Birth Certificate/ Age declaration
10. Two Passport Photographs
The Candidates are to note that while Original documents are sighted, Photocopies are submitted at the Venue.
The Photocopies should be enclosed in an office file, with Candidates Name, Phone Number, Category, and N-power ID correctly written in front of the File and documents arranged in the order stated above (1-9).
Passports should be steepled inside the File, and the File and Document correctly perforated while documents should be tied to the File to avoid falling off.