Nigerian English Language Assistants to Teach in France 2022| Application are now open for Nigerian English Language Assistants to Teach in France, This opportunities is approve by the Embassy of France to Nigeria, The position of English language assistant to work in France for the duration of 7 month for the 2022-2023 school year.
This program allows you to familiarize yourself with the language and culture of France while bringing the authenticity of your language and the richness of your culture to schools.
This international mobility thus offers you a possibility of training and a beginning of professionalization, thus bringing an undeniable added value to your career.
- Do you want to improve your level of French and your knowledge of France?
- Make friends ?
- Share your culture and your language with young French people?
- Would you like to participate in the life of a school?
If your answer to the following above question is yes, Become a language assistant in France now before is too late. Carefully read through.
- International Anti-Corruption Academy Scholarship 2022
- Agbami Scholarship Award 2022
- Columbia University Scholarship For Displaced Students 2022
- University Of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships Award 2022 (Up To £10,000) For Justice And Law
- PTDF: MSc And PhD Overseas Scholarship 2022 (Study At United Kingdom, Germany, France, Malaysia)
- United Nations Graduate Study Programme 2022
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 (Arab And European Students)
- RMIT University Scholarships Application 2022- (AU$10,000)
- The monthly salary was set at €976.49 gross before deduction of various mandatory deductions (social security, etc.), i.e. around €770 to €785 net.
Language assistants in France are assigned to schools (primary or secondary).
The role of the assistant is to improve the students’ communication skills, especially orally, and to deepen their knowledge of a different civilization and culture.
It generally intervenes in support of the work carried out by the modern language teachers of the school and/or the educational establishment. He can intervene with the whole class in the presence of the teacher or take small groups of students apart.
The specificities of the assistant allow him to encourage students to express themselves orally, to bring a playful dimension to learning and to discuss socio-cultural.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible.
- Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age at the time of taking up their positions.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be enrolled at any Nigerian university at the time of application.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies.
- A minimum Level B1 in French is required.
- Candidates must be native English speakers.
- Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
NOTE: Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview (physical or online) in one of the following locations depending on the city closest to your place of residence: Abuja (Institut français du Nigeria) and Alliances Françaises in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu Kaduna, Owerri, Ilorin, Kano, Jos or Maiduguri.
How to Apply:
Interested person the registration is online : Click Here
Application Deadline: February 25, 2022