United Nations Graduate Study Programme portal 2022 are now open, The jubilee 60th Graduate Study Programme will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland. It will consist of lectures given by representatives of the United Nations and other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily work in groups under the guidance of moderators. Read Through
The Graduate Study Programme (GSP) at UN Geneva is the longest-running educational programme of the United Nations, now in its 60th year. Over the past six decades, the GSP has brought together and trained several thousand young people from over 100 countries on all continents.
This two-week long summer seminar provides an opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations and International Geneva through first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based institutions.
The theme of the Graduate Study Programme in 2022 will be:
Agenda 2030 at Halfway: Implementing the SDGs Amidst Global Turbulence
- Participation in the program is free of charge.
- The United Nations does not make any financial contribution towards visa, travel, board and lodging costs of participants. Governments, universities or foundations may offer grants to selected candidates. Candidates should seek advice from their universities in this regard.
- Applicants must be between 22 and 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate program at the time of application. Proof of enrolment will be required.
- Those who are already employed full time are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have participated in previous Graduate Study Programs are not eligible to apply.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is necessary. As some discussions may be held in French (without interpretation), knowledge of French is also needed.
The Selection Committee is guided by the following criteria:
- Academic background and achievements
- Extracurricular activities
- Geographical balance
- Gender balance
- Knowledge of the two working languages of the Programme (fluency in English, knowledge of French)
- Usefulness of the Program for a prospective career of the applicant
How To Apply
Students who wish to participate in the 2022 Graduate Study Programme must submit their application online until Friday, 11 March 2022, 12 noon Geneva time. No applications will be accepted after this time.
The application form should be accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s passport; a letter of recommendation (in English or French) from a university or a governmental authority; a proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate program; and copies of previous university diplomas obtained.
Application deadline: Friday, 11 March 2022, 12 noon Geneva time
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine And Surgery In Venezuela)
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2022/ How to Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2022/How To Apply
- Nigeria LNG Limited Scholarship 2022(Secondary, Undergraduate, Overseas Post Graduate,
- NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2022/ How To Apply
- PAP Scholarship Form 2022 Apply Now
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship (Local And Foreign) 2022/ Apply Now
- PTDF Scholarship For MSc, PhD Programme (Study At China, Malaysia, Germany, France)
- Harvard Academy Scholarship For PhD, Postdoctoral Program 2022 (Study At United States & Canada) How To Apply
- Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program 2022/How To Apply
- Softcom Massive Recruitment 2022/ How To Apply
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship
- University Of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022, Fully Funded/ How To Apply