International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) Scholarship portal 2023 are now open, The scholarship for Female participants from Least Developed Countries (LDC), who are working in business or compliance and have not been granted any scholarship by IACA before. Apply International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) Scholarship fully funded. carefully read through.
Scholarships will be granted on the basis of availability and a competitive selection process. The selection process will take into account in particular the merits of the applicant in view of scholarship holders’ responsibilities stated below.
IACA offers a limited number of scholarships for women professionals in business and compliance from Least Developed Countries as defined by the United Nations. These highly competitive scholarships are merit based and they fully cover the tuition fee.
- Agbami Scholarship Award 2023
- Columbia University Scholarship For Displaced Students 2023
- University Of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships Award 2023 (Up To £10,000) For Justice And Law
- PTDF: MSc And PhD Overseas Scholarship 2023 (Study At United Kingdom, Germany, France, Malaysia)
- United Nations Graduate Study Programme 2023
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2023 (Arab And European Students)
- RMIT University Scholarships Application 2023- (AU$10,000)
The following online trainings are open for scholarship applications:
- Business, Human Rights and Anti-Corruption
- Corporate Internal Investigation Techniques
- Leading for Impact: Ethical Frameworks for Anti-Corruption Compliance Professionals
- A Value-Based Compliance Programme and Developing Code of Conduct
- AML/CFT and Anti-Corruption Compliance: comparative aspects and practical implementation
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Anti-Corruption and Compliance measures
- Anti-Corruption Compliance and Business Courtesies (Working with Governments)
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Management in Corporate Sector: the quest for effectiveness
- Open to women professionals in business and compliance from Least Developed Countries (LDCs) as defined by the United Nations
- Applicants must working in business compliance and have not been granted any scholarship by IACA before
- have the opportunity to take an online training of their choice fully funded and
- will receive a certificate of completion after successfully completing the course
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply to the online training of their choice and submit an application for scholarship to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The scholarship application shall encompass the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Passport copy;
- Statement of motivation, with no more than 600 words, in English (preferably) or in the language the course is offered (this document shall be submitted in .pdf format);
- Optionally, in support of your application, you may submit your professional references.
Please reference your email as follows: Scholarship Application- [insert name of course]. Scholarship applications will be accepted until four days before the start of the programme. IACA may request you to submit additional information/documentation.