Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 (Arab and European students)| Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship portal 2022 are now open, The scholarship is designed for dynamic students with an interest in fostering the formation of ties between these two regions. The scholarship is open to Arab students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a Ph.D programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a Ph.D programme in the Arab World. How to apply Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship
The goal of this scholarship, besides fostering interaction between Arab and European students, is to provide the means for students seeking to broaden their own horizons. In keeping with the foundation’s mission, all areas of study are eligible for the grant, and primary requirements are that applicants must have a firm grasp of English, or the language their program will be in.
Moreover, the MSR scholarship is strengthened by a mentoring programme that offers the scholarship recipient guidance on a personal and professional level and also provides access to the Foundation’s extensive and diverse network and platforms.
You may Like to apply:
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022(Undergraduate Only
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2022 (Jamb Candidate Only)
- NNPC/ Addax Petroleum Host Community Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- MO Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship (For PhD Students) 2022
- Nigeria (FCT) Scholarship 2021/ How To Apply
- U.S Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young Africans 2022/ How To Apply
- Nasarawa State scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
- MTN Scholarship 2022(Universities, Polytechnics, And Colleges Of Education)/How To Apply
- International Youth Math Challenge 2022( Up To 700 USD)
- The maximum amount of an MSR scholarship is €15,000
Candidates must be nationals of any of the following countries:
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen. Applications coming from the Netherlands should be by Dutch nationals.
- The scholarship is open to Arab students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a Ph.D programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a Ph.D programme in the Arab World.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of English and/or of the language of study if that is not English is necessary.
- No support will be provided retroactively, i.e. to expenses linked to a Master’s or Ph.D programme that have already been implemented.
- The Foundation’s scholarship is only valid for the proposed programme of study at the academic institution specified in the application and only for the academic year for which the application is made.
- Academic excellence
- Personal growth: Assessing the contribution the proposed field of study would have on the applicant’s continued academic and professional development and/or its potential for impact in the local context.
- Strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding
- Financial need
How To Apply
- Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Copy of passport in colour;
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees (in English);
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands;
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University;
- Budget: please provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year. You can use this Budget Template.
- Signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form (the form can be downloaded in the application portal).
All the documents above must be submitted to the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation by March 31st, 2022. Apply by clicking on the button below (make sure you already have all the requested documents ready to upload to the application portal).