Nigeria Engineering Graduates by Ericsson 2023 | Ericsson Nigeria are now accepting application from students who have completed their studies with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have completed their NYSC program
- Application Deadline: Unspecified
When joining Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria focuses on technology leadership their aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
Here at Ericsson, you’re a part of contributing to technology that lets society thrive, and makes people’s lives better. At a glance, it enables more accessible connectivity, AI that improves energy efficiency, or massive IoT that makes traffic safer. Being part of the team, you have the opportunity to drive change by setting the bar for future technology and their way of working. Fueled by their four core values Respect, Professionalism, Perseverance and Integrity, they work in an innovative environment where they always develop and learn new things together – and they do so by collaborating in teams all over the world.
- West African Research Center Travel Grant 2023 (Up to $1,500.)
- Nigeria International Breweries /Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- Burke Climate and Health Fellowship Award (Up to $75,000)
Ericsson Graduate Program Aims:
- They believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers.
- Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers.
- They therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship
Benefit in Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidate for Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program Click Here
Leave a Reply