Konga Youth Empowerment Program 2022/2023 Nationwide| The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport Development (FMYSD) has open portal for Konga Youth Empowerment for Nigerian Youth. How is Konga Youth Empowerment? What you need to know about Konga Youth Empowerment is in this page. Read Through.
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development have partnered with Konga to provide Empowerment of 500k Youths in various areas of interests in Nigeria.
In furtherance of the partnership, details of benefits to beneficiaries as released by the Ministry include:
- Three months paid internship Work Experience Programme (WEP) in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD)
- Subsidized warehousing for youth SMEs
- Benefit from Konga banking — get POS, pay instalmentally
- Free sign up to be a Konga Logistics Company or Individual
- Co-Working office spaces, available for free after minimum pallets have been met
- Subsidized advertising of products internationally, amongst others.
Closing Date: six week from the date of publication
How to apply
Prospective Youth/MSME applicants can apply via the website: https://youthandsports.ng/fmysd-konga-form/ and follow the application process to stand a chance of becoming a shortlisted beneficiary.